The globe ornament is the one I chose to start embellishing first.
I found some small pieces of this pretty, slightly silverish lace and thought they would make a nice addition to the globe. I made the seam treatments with pink and green Kreinik fine braid no.4 and a few beads, then played a little on the lace with 7mm hand dyed silk ribbon.
There are still a few additions I want to make, a bit more green, a few more beads and a small motif on the burgundy patch, maybe tonight if I am still apt for stitching when all gets quiet :)
I hope you are all having a beautiful day!
Tutorial in arrivo!
1 hour ago