Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Made my choice

Thank you, ladies, for sharing your opinions about my color combinations! They were all helpful and greatly appreciated.
My very first choice was purple, to begin with, but as I didn't have enough purple fabric to make all the six blocks, I had to "diversify". Hence my dilemma.

We had such a wonderful sun this morning and I managed to piece all six blocks. I started with purple, of course, all yummy silks, silk satins and taffetas:






The photos just don't do these pretty colors justice, but this is the best I could do, with the sun being gone by the time the blocks were ready for posing.

The color of the other three blocks is...................... well, what do you think? 

I will show you tomorrow, but until then feel free to take a guess! There just might be a little prize for someone who guesses right before my next post :-) 


12 comments:

NinaAlekc said...

I will try to assume that these will be three blocks of pink. These blocks have turned out very beautiful!

Darlene said...

I vote for green!

Gerry Krueger said...

I'm still rooting for pink...If you choose anything else I will have to throw myself on the floor and weep and wail....LOL Gerry K.

Unknown said...

Nagyon tetszik ez a technika, arra gondoltam vajon a decoupage-ban lehetne e hasznosítani. :))
Gratulálok, nagyon szépek lesznek biztosan ezek is.

Ati said...

I think your other three blocks are pink ;-)

Bernadett said...

En kremeset,barnasat tennek bele,hogy a kisse sotet lilat ellensulyozza.De megbizok dontesedben.:)Biztosan nagyon jol fog kijonni.:)
So I think she will add creme.:)
Puszik.:)

Shirlee Fassell said...

I love the color!! Your squares are so wonderfully sewn together and .... I choose the greens!!

Suztats said...

Such pretty fabrics! Since everyone else has chosen pink or green, I'll just have to be different and choose mauve.

Nagymamis said...

Mánya úgy látom megint valami szépséget készítesz! Sajnálom, hogy nem tudok angolul.

Mosaic Magpie said...

Oh! A great fun guessing game! The other color you choose???? Well you are a girly girl, so I am thinking pink....but then again I like the green.....I choose Green!
Whatever the color choice, with your beautiful stitching, it will be lovely!
Deb

Marjolein said...

I would say "pink".
The three blocks you have look great.

Bernadett said...

Gyonyoru.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...