Thursday, December 8, 2011

Is it Christmas already?!

If I look at my calendar, it is crystal clear that Christmas is more than two weeks away. But the boxful of presents that arrived from Lee Albrecht states otherwise:


A gorgeous box embroidered by Lee herself, two more oh, so beautiful handmade boxes, handmade soap (with a heavenly scent, by the way), cute muffin pincushion and pins, Lee's gorgeous kits (I can see a small change in my stitching plans soon, as the lavender kit keeps whispering to me), her Matrioshka  thread keep, Japanese embroidery book, yummy sweets (they didn't make it to the photo shoot, sorry)... oh, my... breathtaking... and most precious all, kindness and friendship...

 Muito obrigado, Lee, pelo mais este carinho!




4 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

Annamaria
Obrigado por fazer parte da minha vida... seu blog 2º lugar na "Origem do tráfego" Parabéns e Obrigado por sempre estar me visitando.
Com certeza esses presentes foram acompanhados de muito amor e carinho... mas o mais importante de todos "o essencial é invisível aos olhos...Eis o meu segredo: só se vê bem com o coração" Pequeno Principe.

Obrigado pela amizade e pelo carinho de toda a sua familia.
Tenha um Natal lindo!

Nouli said...

I'm happy to notice that you too were included in Santa's early delivery!...

Mosaic Magpie said...

What beautiful things and the most beautiful part is they are hand created a true gift from the heart!
Deb

Susan said...

What lovely things! And she took the time to make some of it. That's a real gift.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...