Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hardanger petites

It was about a year ago that I decided to make a Christmas tree ornament for my daughter's "trousseau chest" every year, for as long as I am able to stitch. For this year's ornament I envisioned something based on hardanger ... again.  What can I do? Hardanger and Chrismtas just go together :)
So I made these petite beauties:


(Some beads and satin fabric will be used to make them even prettier.)



And a couple of bookmarks:

(design by Mamen)

All of these happened last week. Now I need some color. Maybe something pink and green with roses...




4 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

Lindos... é suave e alegra o coração!!

Palkó said...

Nagyon szépek! Fantasztikusan ügyes vagy!

Suztats said...

What a wonderful idea.....creating a special decoration for your daughter each year!

Mosaic Magpie said...

What a wonderful tradition you are creating here. Something that will bring back special memories throughout the years. You said you will make them as long as you are able to stitch.....lets hope that is long enough to fill a tree, a very large tree!
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...