Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Phone Pouches in Progress

Remember how in yesterday's post I said that I was longing for colors? Pink and green, purple and green, blue and green. Do you see a pattern there?
Although I should be working on Christmas ornaments if i want them to be finished in due time, this morning at 8 a.m. sharp I was franticly digging through my fabrics, trying to find... spring... Funny creature the human being, at least this particular one, that's babbling on over here: we are having such a gorgeous, sunny, colorful autumn, and what am I doing? Thinking of winter and missing spring...
Oh, well, green I wanted, green it is. With a touch of pink here:


and a touch of blue there (it IS blue, not grey as the photo shows it)


and some more blue touches on the cutting board, to fit around a Flower Fairy.

Embellishing day tomorrow. Starting 8 a.m sharp :)



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hű, ebből milyen szépet sejtek már előre!Már így is szép az anyagok és a színek összeállítása!

Mosaic Magpie said...

Oh, I love these especially the first one! I know they will be beautiful.
Deb

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Está quedando precioso ese trabajo, besos

Chelo

IrLik said...

Very beautiful and elegant!

Nagymamis said...

Hú! Ez csodaszép lesz! Kíváncsian várom a végeredményt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...