Friday, November 4, 2011

Progress on the little girl in pink

A certain young lady, coming home from kindergarten yesterday, demanded to know where the little girl in pink dress picked her roses from.

Her mother was quick to answer: from the rose garden, of course.
"But where is her garden, mom? I can't see it, please draw one for her!"
And as I was more than happy to obey, here's my progress so far:


Taking the pictures I realized that there is a big, barking mistake in the composition, that I will have to solve somehow, without unpicking the silk ribbon embroidery...  Nevertheless, I love the way it is turning out.




9 comments:

Marjolein said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marjolein said...

Can you help me? What is the barking mistake?
The little pink roses, did make them doing first a french or colonial knot followed by some running stitches? (fargo rose?) They are lovely!

Lee Albrecht said...

Annamaria... rosas cor de rosa... para uma bela criança... o jardim está ficando lindo... florescendo como em uma Primavera!!
Um abraço carinhoso para voce e para sua linda menina.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonito te ha quedado!! besos

Chelo

NinaAlekc said...

Very nice work!

Mosaic Magpie said...

I see no dog barking and I see no mistake!?!?!?! This is lovely, sit back and smell the roses! You are too hard on yourself.
Deb

NickiLee said...

I love how your little girl is coming out- the pink roses are so beautiful and really add textures. Looking forward to see her completed.

Unknown said...

Gyönyörű! Anya kertje tele rózsákkal bizony szép emlék lehet.

Cathy said...

Kedves Manya, I have put off reading your blog and commenting because I wanted to devote a proper amount of time to reading and studying all the beautiful things you have written and stitched. So, I start with this lovely picture of the girl holding the roses and wonder what you believe to be wrong with your composition. It is beautiful, although I believe you have not finished yet. But I will read on and learn something, I am sure!

You have been in my thoughts a lot lately. I truly hope we can meet some day!

Hugs, Cathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...