Thursday, February 7, 2013

A New Friend

As much as I like flowers, I had to accept that I am not good with them. Or to them... So for a few years now I haven't had any plants in the apartment or in the studio. But now, maybe because I miss spring so much, I really, really wanted a plant in the studio.


Here she is, my little orchid, whom I promise to water regularly. I love her and after a whole week already spent together we seem to get along just fine :) It is great to have a room mate!

And this is what we have been doing for the last couple of days, a new phone pouch ready to be sewn up:


Wishing everyone a beautiful day,

4 comments:

Lee Albrecht said...

são essas pequenas coisas, que nos deixa feliz!
Através delas temos inspirações.... e alegrias...
Que seu novo amigo, traga muitas alegrias.

Катенька said...

красивая орхидея!
и работа красивая!!

Marjolein said...

I'm not good with "real" plants either although I love them.
Seven years ago (!!!) I got the same orchid. Believe it or not, it has been blooming all seven years. It only took one week rest.
I water it twice a week and I don't even fertilize it. (I plan to but forget it)

Mosaic Magpie said...

Orchids are great! They hold their blooms for quite some time.
I have never had one rebloom though.
Deb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...