Sunday, January 27, 2013

Eyeglass Case

Snow has been coming and going and most days have been so cloudy and grey, that I sought refuge from all that in my studio, where I am always free to choose the colors, the flowers, the laces and whatever makes me feel good.


Yesterday I finished this crazy quilted eyeglass case that has been waiting for some time now for me to decide whether I should add more embellishment or not.


In the end I left it as it was, and now that it is finished, I am happy with it. 


How about you? Would you have added more?

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday,

14 comments:

Shirlee Fassell said...

Your work is devine... The case is lovely as it is.

gracie said...

Well, I finally can post here! I love your work and I think the case looks wonderful...just right.

Olga (Sova81) said...

Маня, нежная и изящная вещица! Как и все твои изделия!

Lee Albrecht said...

Annamaria, ele está maravilhoso! Um grande e carinhoso beijo.

Mosaic Magpie said...

Stunning...I would not have added one stitch. Your work is always beautiful.
Deb

NinaAlekc said...

Очень красиво!!!

NinaAlekc said...

Очень красиво!

Suztats said...

It's beautiful just as it is!

Laurie said...

It's perfectly beautiful Manya, I wouldn't change a thing!

Marjolein said...

It is very beautiful as it is. Maybe a simple necklace, as the lady's neck is somewhat empty.

LUNA said...

eh those lace, beautiful!

HaftyTiny said...

It's amazing!

Unknown said...

Sus trabajos son todos divinos.

Unknown said...

Todo divino.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...