Thursday, January 13, 2011

Szó volt a napokban / There was some talk these days

 ... az újévi fogadalmakról. Eddig nem éltem velük, de idén elhatároztam, hogy papírra vetem a besuhanó ötleteimet, hátha lesz is belőlük valami mielőtt feledésbe merülnének.
... about new year's resolutions. I dind't make any in the past, but this year I decided to put the ideas that come to me, on paper. Who knows, maybe they will become more than just ideas instead of just being forgotten.



Az első lépést megtettem, a fenti káosz tanusítja. Második lépésként vásárolnom kell egy radírt :D
I made the first step today, the chaos above proves it. As a second step I need to buy an eraser :D




.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Szerintem inkább egy szekrényt vásárolj;-)

Lee Albrecht said...

Gosto muito da sua organização. suas ideias são claras e voce coloca objetivos.
Um beijo
Lee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...