Pages

▼

Friday, June 22, 2012

Tone on Tone DYB

Last, but not least in this DYB it was the turn of Ati's block for me to work on. She pieced lovely white-off white blocks, each with a vintage piece of crochet lace or cutwork embroidery in the center and we were to use white, off white and silver embellishments.


Have a beautiful day, Everyone!

 

PS: I know I promised you the tutorial for the rosebud and leaves to be my next post, but I have been having a hard time taking good photos - and believe you me, I have been trying - so consider this post the one before the next and be sure that the tutorial will be posted too, as soon as I can take usable photos.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the beautiful embroidery you have made on my block. I am very happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is soooo beautiful!!! Ati must be overjoyed!! Hugs, Cousin Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful embroidery. The silver adds a nice sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lindo! Belo trabalho. Um ótimo fim de semana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful piece of your work!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your work is beautiful. I love the tone on tone

    ReplyDelete